building game changers.
New Families, Simply Create an Account Now to Register
- ALL participants must wear a face covering, no exceptions
- If participants do not have clubs and need to borrow loaner clubs, parents MUST give advance notice to ensure that coaches have clubs available
- Participants who test positive to COVID or who have been in contact with a positive case must withdraw from classes. Families will be given a prorated refund in this scenario
- Class duration will be 1.25 hours for all in-person classes, and we ask that participants use the restroom prior to start time
- All participants must abide by social distancing guidelines set in place by the instructor
- A document outlining all our policies and procedures for our return to programming can be found by clicking here. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL PARENTS READ THIS DOCUMENT.
First Tee Greater Chicago’s reopening aligns with the Back2Golf playbook, a guide to the responsible return to golf and golf-related programs during the COVID-19 pandemic. First Tee headquarters joined the game’s leading organizations to collaborate and develop the framework which was reviewed by the CDC and medical experts. The golf industry has adopted a three-phase approach for golf’s careful reopening and continuation of programs that focus on prolonged social distancing and enhanced sanitization practices.
For more information about First Tee Greater Chicago please contact us at email@example.com
Golf is unique from other sports because players learn values like honesty and responsibility by calling penalties on themselves and reporting their own score. The sport is a perfect platform for helping young people develop character because just like in life, players experience the highs and lows of the game.