building game changers.
New Families, Simply Create an Account Now to Register
- CSO Multiplex, Hyde Park (1301 E. 47th St.): Registration Open for Session II (2/2-2/11) & Session III (2/16-2/25) Tues/Wed/Thurs Ages 7-9, 4-5pm & Ages 10 & UP, 5-6pm
- Addison Links & Tees (880 W. Lake St., Addison, IL): Registration Now Open for Session II Beginning March 8th: . Mondays Ages 7-10 & Thursdays Ages 11 & UP, 6-7:15pm
- Buffalo Grove Golf Dome: Registration Now Open
- Five Iron Golf: Program Dates and Times COMING SOON!!!
- Free Virtual Classes: Classes Currently Underway
- ALL participants must wear a face covering, no exceptions
- Classes are pick-up and drop-off only, i.e., parents will not be permitted to stay and observe classes due to occupancy restrictions within the facilities
- If participants do not have clubs and need to borrow loaner clubs, parents MUST give advance notice to ensure that coaches have clubs available, as we do not maintain storage at these facilities
- Participants who test positive to COVID or who have been in contact with a positive case must withdraw from classes. Families will be given a prorated refund in this scenario
- Class duration will be 1.25 hours for all in-person classes, and we ask that participants use the restroom prior to start time
- All participants must abide by social distancing guidelines set in place by the instructor
- A document outlining all our policies and procedures for our return to programming can be found by clicking here. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL PARENTS READ THIS DOCUMENT.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and hope to have you join us either in-person or virtually this winter! As status updates come about, we will be sure to make everyone aware.
First Tee Greater Chicago’s reopening aligns with the Back2Golf playbook, a guide to the responsible return to golf and golf-related programs during the COVID-19 pandemic. First Tee headquarters joined the game’s leading organizations to collaborate and develop the framework which was reviewed by the CDC and medical experts. The golf industry has adopted a three-phase approach for golf’s careful reopening and continuation of programs that focus on prolonged social distancing and enhanced sanitization practices.
For more information about First Tee Greater Chicago please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf is unique from other sports because players learn values like honesty and responsibility by calling penalties on themselves and reporting their own score. The sport is a perfect platform for helping young people develop character because just like in life, players experience the highs and lows of the game.